Monday, September 18, 2006

A Birthday Visit

Dear Charlotte,
I had a great day yesterday, it came as a complete surprise when my wife Kim told me about the purchase of the shares in Fordhall Farm. I spent an hour or so Saturday night reading all the literature and getting up tospeed with your campaign and publicity.

It was really great to see the story come to life, we picked a perfect day to visit, the nature trail was bathed in beautiful sunshine and you could not fail to be moved by the view across the valley. This truely is a special place to breed animals and to let them have a peaceful andfulfilled life.



Thanks again for the time you took with us, it was great to meet Sean whoexplained a lot of the future plans, it was good to see it coming together. It is a shame you are so far away as we would like to visit more frequently as we live near Portsmouth, if you are ever passing please come and see us we will watch your progress on the website.

I am looking forward to tasteing the fruits of your labour, we did buy lamb and pork from the shop. Thanks again I will always remember my 40th Birthday as a special day.

RegardsWayne and Kim

No comments: