Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chester Literature Festival Book Signing

Come and visit Charlotte and Ben at Chester's Literature Festival and buy your own signed copy of their popular new book 'The Fight For Fordhall Farm'.

"I can't read your book without choking up, I'm so moved by it all and am proud to be involved in a small way. You're truly an inspiration." R. Lewis (shareholder)

The event is taking place on Wednesday 3rd October at 7.30 pm. It will be held in Chester Guildhall, Watergate Street, Chester CH1 2LA.

Tickets are £6.50 (£5.50 concessions) and are available from the Chester Festivals Box Office 01244 304 618. For further information, please visit http://www.chesterlitfest.org.uk/ or telephone 01244 674020.

Both Charlotte and Ben are looking forward to having the opportunity to meet shareholders and supporters in the area and hope to see you there!

ps - shareholders continue to fight for the cause all over the country by requesting libraries to stock a copy of the book. Excellent news! Why don't you try it? Every bit helps x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I very rarely send emails but I had to let you know I was given your book as a birthday present last month - I was thrilled it was a signed copy - and I was moved to tears by the story.
I am not really an emotional person, but it is a truly inspiring story, and I am so privileged to have acopy and feel part of it.

The story could be told a thousand times, but with a very different ending, and has been ofcourse, all over England and all over the world. But here is a story of someone who fought back with determination and guts, a strong sense of what was right in terms of human and environmental values, and achieved against all odds. It is such an inspiring story.

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to read your book and 'reconnect'with the Fordhall Farm story. You have done the most amazing and inspiringthing and I think the whole country should be proud of you.