Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Hannah gets married

Yes, that's right, Just over three weeks ago I got married, so from now Hannah Saunders is no more and from now on Hannah Smith is writing blogs and newsletters, organising working weekends etc........ and I couldn't be happier! So don't be confused by the name - it's still me!
I'm excited to be back after my time away especially since there is so much still happening during the last part of the year. Our Halloween event is going to be fantastic - perfect for families at half term and hopefully really successful for the FCLI - have you bought your spooky ticket yet?! Also if anyone is interested in volunteering at this event then please let me know. Thank you.


Hannah Smith (!)

3 comments:

Andrew Smith said...

Congratulations, Hannah!

And welcome to the clan!

John & Gill said...

Many Congratulations Hannah!

Unknown said...

Hope your married life is full of happiniess and love.....