Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Adventures of George ...Part Two


After all the excitement of my first blog last week I thought I had better write the world another.........
This week (after the recovery of my words being published on the World Wide Web) I decided to take it easy and indulge in a spot of relaxing reading - my literature of choice? Why the 'Fordhall Newsletter' of course!
The newsletter arrived in the office on Tuesday and all day yesterday and today volunteers have been eagerly stuffing newsletters into envelopes in order to send them out on time to supporters. I have, of course, had many of my photographs published in that too, so decided that today was the perfect time to take some time out and read through it (Oh....it's very good!)

See you this time next week.

George
(This blog has been written with a bit of help from Hannah - my hooves just aren't good for typing!)

No comments: